Monday, August 29, 2016

Empadron and Residency

If you are new to Valencia you need to register with the local government where you live.

You will need to go to the Office of Empadron in the City Hall, Ayuntamiento.  The office entrance is on the left side of the City Hall on C/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment